Sunday, May 1, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge- Day 1

Day 1 — Your Favorite Song

They say if you do something religiously for 30 days it becomes a habit. Well here's to testing that statistic and attempting to stick to this 30 day blog challenge!

My favorite song, that's a tough one. I feel like I went through a phase of my life where I was ridiculously obsessed with music. I was constantly downloading songs to my ipod and making more than enough mixed CD's to last me my entire life. (I just found most of them, probably 40, when I cleaned out my car last weekend!)

But throughout all my various interests and passing phases I really love Apologize by OneRepublic. I love his voice which is AMAZING, especially live! I just really love the sound of the cello, amazing song. It's funny that a song can make you think of certain memories or certain times in your life. I love this song, and all the wonderful memories it stirs up!



No comments:

Post a Comment