Day 3- Your Idea of the Perfect First Date
So as the subject of this post is my 'perfect first date,' I began to reflect on my previous "first dates." Honestly, none of which have been super special or even memorable. I feel like the concept of "first date may be a little overrated. Just a tad. I mean come on, getting to know someone starts before the first date. Isn't the 'hanging out, becoming friends' stage more important in getting to know the person and thus intensifying into a first date anyways?
Speaking of first dates, I am honestly not sure what mine and Tom's first date was. I remember hanging out a lot at his house the summer we started dating and maybe, if I am not mistaken, our first date was a trip to the lake? Not quite sure, but I do know that our 'first date officially' was certainly not the first time we hung out. It just felt like a normal hang out.
I mean don't get me wrong, I love being in a relationship and having date night is always a blast. Just the whole concept of a first date may be just a little overrated. But hey, it brings out the romantic in everyone right?
No comments:
Post a Comment